Saturday, July 23, 2011

Crowning Moments! Hop #6


Photobucket
I know this is posting late, but it has been one of those weeks. A BIG "Thank You!" goes out to Jen at A Book, A Girl, A Journey for reminding me that it is Friday. ☺

I am so grateful to my faithful followers and my new followers, as well. I love to read your Crowning Moments! It makes my week.

As I listen to the silence of my house, disregarding the constantly working dryer full of clothes, I am thrown into my own little reverie of my life. I am so blessed. My dishes are ALL finished. There is not even one dirty cup or spoon to be found. Granted it is after midnight and the empty counters will be short-lived, (six hours to be exact as the household comes alive and the feeding frenzy begins!) But for this short time, the smorgasbord under the table is gone and I have time to be thankful for all I am blessed with. This peace: a true Crowning Moment!

Share your Crowning Moments! with us. Here are the rules:

1. If you don't already, follow the host website (http:/hereslivinthedream.blogspot.com).

2. Grab my new hop button above and put it on your site, if you want to, so others can find their way back & share in the fun.

3. Link up a post, not a whole blog.

4. Go to the other links, comment, follow, and HAVE FUN!



4 comments:

  1. This crowning moment is when one realizes it is OK to do nothing!

    Cranky Old Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought myself the 1st season of "Justified", and am watching and sewing at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe, I always have a problem with worrying about getting caught doing "nothing." Of course, with 6 kiddoes, those times are almost nonexistent, but I feel like I have to be cleaning something, making a meal, or something else productive. Someday, maybe I'll reach that regal moment when I can relax and enjoy the times I can just be.

    Mommy LaDy Club, that is the ultimate in multi-tasking. All while blogging! Way to go! Thank you so much for joining my hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...Melanie! What a beautiful family you have and what a GORGEOUS piece of land you live on! Those mountains...wow. I have never seen mountains like that in person. You are indeed, livin' the dream!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing. It makes my day!

BlogWithIntegrity.com

I'm Dreaming of...Blog Hops


”Katherines
Photobucket
#ff63e0
Photobucket
A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Friday Blog Hop
Crazy About My Baybah
rrsahm